The $4,000 award will be distributed in yearly increments based on the awardee’s educational plan. Verification of continuing education will required at the beginning of each academic year.
To qualify you must:
- Be a current high school senior on track to graduate in June 2021
- Be continuing your education beginning Fall 2021 (college, university, trade school or other)
- Currently live OR go to school in the ‘Target Area’ (see map at bottom of the home page)
- Have demonstrated a commitment to improving your community (through involvement in school, home, faith center, neighborhood groups, or as an individual)
Completed applications must include:
- Completed and signed application form (including typed short-answer questions)
- Official School Transcript
- Acceptance Letter from proposed institution of study
- Two Letters of Recommendation (MUST be submitted directly by recommenders)
Completed applications and recommendations due Friday, May 21, 2021.
Recommendations must be emailed directly from recommender to email@example.com and received no later than Friday, May 21, 2021.
If you have any questions about the application, eligibility, or award itself, please contact Kate Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-260-1470.