The $4,000 award will be distributed in yearly increments based on the awardee’s educational plan. Verification of continuing education will required at the beginning of each academic year.
Applications closed Sunday, April 30th
To qualify you must:
- Be a current high school senior on track to graduate in June 2023
- Be continuing your education beginning Fall 2023 (college, university, trade school or other)
- Currently live OR go to school in the ‘Target Area’ (see map at bottom of the home page)
- Have demonstrated a commitment to improving your community (through involvement in school, home, faith center, neighborhood groups, or as an individual)
Completed applications must include:
- Completed and signed application form (including typed short-answer questions)
- Official School Transcript
- Acceptance Letter from proposed institution of study
- Two Letters of Recommendation (MUST be submitted directly by recommenders)
Completed applications and recommendations due Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Recommendations must be emailed directly from recommender to email@example.com and received no later than Sunday, April 30, 2023.
If you have any questions about the application, eligibility, or award itself, please contact Kiana Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-225-7214.